Monday, February 9, 2015

Episode 0: New Kid in Town





Welcome to all my first time viewers! This is my first attempt at a podcast, so things are still a bit rough around the edges. I wanted to upload this anyway as a good way to get the hang of podcasting and get some feedback before I shoot Episode 1! Today I ramble on a bit and say "um" a bit too much. I missed talking about a few things that I wish I hadn't, but I've learned some great things going forward!

You can find me on Ravelry as mikiejr and on Instagram as mikie_jr


Wearing:
Bankhead by Susie Gourlay (Free Pattern). Madelinetosh Pashmina


Knitting:
WIP - Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits (Paid-For Pattern), Assorted Yarns
WIP - Scottish Nightmare by Josh Ryks (Geoknittrix Designs), Cascade Heritage 5663 & Cascade Quatros 5761
FO - Black Diamond Pouch. Knit Picks Palette
FO - Hubby Socks Toes By Terry and Fish Lips Kiss Heel (both Paid-For Patterns) Madelinetosh Tosh Sock
FO - Men's Basic Sock - Margaret Testa. Fearless Fibers MCN Sock

Spinning:
FO - Knitty and Color 80/20 Merino Silk in color Daydreaming
Up Next - Into The Whirled Classic 100% Superwash Merino in color What's This

Extras:
Folly and Nonsense Project Bags
Bags By Terry Project Bags

FO & Dye Sock KAL Feb 1 - March 31

A few of my favorite podcasts
Come Knit With Us
FO & Dye
Sword of a Knitter
JB's Fiber Podcast
Caffeinated Knitting
Tangledmania Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment